info@powerquality.co.za

Power Quality Company

Lets Aim For A World Free From Lightning Related Losses

Home

Earthing And Lightning Protection Specialists
Advancement Through Education
Certainty Through Certification
Previous slide
Next slide

2 Day Seminar Worth 2 CPD Points

Over 30 years of experience condensed into 2 days.

This is the most eye-opening experience that covers earthing and lightning protection in the world.

People Trained
0 +
Countries
0 +
Companies
0 +
  • About 240,000 incidents regarding lightning strikes happen globally each year, according to National Geographic
  • 10% of people who are struck by lightning are killed, leaving 90% with various degrees of disability.
  • Become aware of the risks and how to manage them 

Contact Us About Upcoming Events

What Can You Expect

The aim of this course is to increase the awareness of the importance of a correct earthing and lightning protection system and the practices that ensure the safety of personnel, plant, structures, processes and equipment under all conditions. We also raise awareness of the codes of practice that govern the design and installation of earthing and LP systems. This course looks at these issues from a fresh yet practical perspective which enables you to reduce down time on your plant through correct application of these principles.

Gain Practical Insight

We cover the science of earthing, and the art of lightning protection. The codes of practice that govern the installation and maintenance of  earthing and lightning protection systems in South Africa. Code requirements to implement correct, compliant earthing systems, different earthing system requirements, principal design considerations, and methods of meeting system requirements. 

We cover the in’s and out’s of protecting: personnel, plant and equipment during earth fault, or lightning strike conditions. 

Gain a new understanding of information required to design, install, test, and maintain correct earthing and lightning protection systems according to the SANS codes of practice.

Where To Find Us